Summer officially starts June 21st, so kick things off with a sneak peak of one of our fun, new Fall socks - available July 2017! The cool knee high lemon vodka socks bring a touch of fashion and a sprinkle of sass.
I know what you’re thinking: “Why would I wear knee high socks when I can wear sandals? That’s one of the perks of this the season, right?” Agreed. 100%. However, sometimes you just need to break the monotony.
Here are 7 reasons why you should freshen up your wardrobe with some fun summer socks:
- You’ve worn the same sandals for the past two weeks straight.
- Put these knee highs on, and you’ll turn heads. Trust me.
- Your calves look great in pink.
- You get to wear cool socks in hot weather. It’s basically as good as hot brownies and cold ice cream.
- The tops of your feet are sunburned.
- Let’s face it, your sandals are old and worn out. They need a break.
- And as an added bonus, they give you an excuse to drink Vodka Lemonade.
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup water, plus 8 cups
- 4 lemons, juiced
- Vodka to taste
- Ice cubes
Combine the sugar and 1/3 cup water in a saucepan and place over medium heat. Bring to a boil, then cook the sugar until dissolved but the syrup is still clear. Avoid cooking the sugar until it starts to turn color. Remove from heat and let it cool.In a pitcher, combine the 8 cups water, syrup, the lemon juice, vodka and ice, then stir. Pour into tall glasses and enjoy!