- What kind of socks will I receive?
The specific socks each monthly shipment have been specially curated to compliment your unique personality and style, and fit within the “personality” of the selected subscription.
- When will my order ship?
Each package will ship on or before the 10th of every month. If your first order is placed after the 10th of the month, that order will ship immediately.
- How long will it take my socks to arrive?
All K. Bell Sock subscriptions are shipped direct from our office in Los Angeles, CA. Shipping times may vary depending on your location, but most will arrive in 3-5 business days.
- How do I create an account?
Your account will be automatically created after check-out.
- How do I manage my Sock Club subscription?
Click “My Subscription” on the top-right corner of this page and log-in with your credentials. You’ll be able to update billing/shipping information, view subscriptions, and make changes to current subscriptions.
- How do I update my billing/shipping information?
Click “My Subscription” on the top-right corner of this page and log-in with your credentials. You’ll be able to update billing/shipping information from your subscription page.
- How do I get more than 3 pairs of socks each month?
We completely understand if you need more K. Bell socks each month! Getting additional pairs is as easy as adding another subscription to your account. Just log-in to “My Subscription” and add another subscription; you should get both around the same time each month.
- What type of payments are accepted?
We accept all major credit and debit cards as well as PayPal.
- When will my credit card be charged?
Your card is pre-authorized when you place an order to ensure that it can be charged upon shipment. This pre-authorization or “hold” is a non-monetary transaction that checks account validity. K Bell will not charge your credit card until your order has shipped.
- This subscription is a gift; do you have a gift message?
Sure! We’ve got just the perfect, printable gift message here.
- May I use a discount code on my Sock Club subscription?
Unfortunately, no. The sock box is already discounted so no additional discount codes can be applied.
- What if I don’t like the socks I receive?
We hope you love your new K. Bell socks and decide your day is a little brighter each time you wear them. But if you really don’t like the socks you receive, we suggest giving them to someone as a gift and spread a little extra happiness.
If you receive damaged socks we will replace them at no extra charge. You have 14 days from when you receive the box to contact us. Socks must have original packaging and unworn to be eligible for an exchange.
- How do I know if my order went through?
To verify the order was accepted, check for the updated subscription in your subscription dashboard, and an email confirmation. If you’re missing the email confirmation, be sure and double-check your spam folder.
If you still do not receive your subscription confirmation email, please contact us contact us and we’ll be glad to help!
- My credit card is not being accepted. What do I do?
If you are still experiencing difficulties processing your order, please contact us and we’ll be glad to help!
- Why am I charged sales tax?
We are required to charge sales tax in accordance with applicable state and local laws where K. Bell and/or Renfro Corporation has operations and conducts business. We remit all taxes to the appropriate taxing jurisdictions.
- May I make a change to my order after it has been submitted?
You can edit or cancel subscriptions from the “My Subscription” dashboard.
If you want additional assistance, please e-mail customer service at email@example.com, or call 800-969-5235 to cancel your order. Please have your order subscription confirmation number ready when you contact us.
- Why haven’t I received an email regarding my order?
If you’re missing the email confirmation, be sure and double-check your spam folder to confirm K. Bell emails aren’t blocked.
If you still do not receive the subscription confirmation email, please contact us and we’ll be glad to help!
- An item in my order is missing or damaged.
If an item is missing or damaged from your K. Bell sock subscription, please e-mail customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-969-5235 and have your order number ready. You have 14 days from when you receive the box to contact. Damaged socks must be with original packaging and unworn to be eligible for an exchange.
- How do I cancel my Sock Club subscription?
Log into “My Subscription” to edit/cancel your subscription. Feel free to email/contact us and we’ll be happy to help walk you through the process. See our Cancellation and Refund Policies for more specific info.
- For monthly subscribers, we’ll continue to charge your credit card and send socks every month until the subscription ends or you cancel your subscription.
- To cancel, log-into your subscription dashboard and edit/cancel your subscription (or contact us if you want help completing this process).
- If you’ve already been billed for this month’s box, your cancellation will take effect in the next billing cycle.
- What happens when my subscription duration ends?
Life can get a little crazy sometimes, and we don’t want you to have to remember to cancel your subscription at the conclusion of your shipments. Your sock subscription does not auto-renew.
If you enjoyed your K. Bell Sock Club membership, we encourage you to re-new to continue getting more amazing monthly shipments!
- I have another question and can’t find the answer.
Still have questions? We’re here to help! Click here to contact Customer Service.